Why Inspirational Quotes Are Needed?
It is highly believed that every man and woman is full of potential. But, most of them can never use their potential and become successful. The reason is frustration. At some point of life almost every man becomes a failure. So, how can a man remove frustration and get motivated to work again? It is inspiration.
From the history it is seen that most of the works which seemed to be impossible, was made possible only because of the inspiration. It is the greatest mental strength. Inspirational Quotes is the best source of the inspiration in this world. Because they are the direct speech of those men who have struggled all the life and felt what the life actually is about. So, be inspired and helped by the quotes provided in this page by the thoughts which came forth from people from all walks of life.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. Aristole
- If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
- St. Clement of Alexandra
- With will one can do anything. Samuel Smiles
- Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks. Johann Gottfried Von Herder.
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value. Albert Einstein
- Doubt whom you will, but never yourself. Christian Nestell Bovee
- Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Orison Swett Marden
- Our life is a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently. Palladas
- The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it. Seneca (7 B.C – 65 A.D)
- We become happier, much happier when we realize life is an opportunity rather than an obligation. Mary Augustine
WORDS OF WISDOM
- The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook. William James
- The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.
Solomon Ibn Gabriol
- It is best to learn wisdom by the experience of others.
- The wise man should be prepared for everything that does not lie within his control.
- The seat of knowledge is in the head; the seat of wisdom, in the heart. William Hazlitt
- Of all parts of wisdom the practice is the best. John Tillotson
- The more a man knows, the more he forgives. Catherine the Great
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens
- One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little. Alexander Chase
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts; therefore guard accordingly. Marcus Aurelius
- There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you. David Burns, Intimate Connections
- The man is happiest who lives from day to day and asks no more, garnering the simple goodness of life. Euripides
- There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. Epictetus